Berwyn, Pennsylvania

I had a control 4 system installed in my pre construction house to cover audi,video and internet services in 2111.I worked through It's All About Video a partner of yours from Reading Pennsylvania.I spent $65,000 on this system and it has only worked four months since installation.I have made numerous calls and emails and phone calls to your agent to no avail.

They have come over to my house on several occasions and made promises to rectify the situation,to no avail. I have had senior management and technicians from Verizon to the installation and they termed the condition a horror and unfortunate.They are will ing to confirm their findings in writing should I choose to pursue further actions. My patience and sense of fair play has been exhausted.

I have tried to work with your company in the past to seek resolution but the response was lackluster at best.I am asking you to formally intervene, so I can get some service, find an appropriate dealer or work out a financial arrangement for replacement

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of control4 system. Control4 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned control4 system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Control4.

Had an Experience with Control4?

Comments

Control4 is a dealer installed product.Why would you expect the manufacturing company to handle a poorly designed and implemented dealer installation?

As with any custom system, the dealer and your relationship is more important than the part being installed. Choose the wrong dealer and the product doesn't matter.

Verizon does custom A/V.That's funny.

New York, New York, United States #1056818

control 4 wont step in to assist they don't answer me either.i dont think installers have any real requirements or certifications.

i can't find anyone to help from Corporate.

I would not suggest anyone use Control 4 as they don't help the consumers when you have issues with the installers.