Style and Design
Usability

Gosh this is a universal problem! How can this company still exist!

On a weekly basis something goes wrong with our Control 4. We hate it so much! We remodeled our home and installed this system and want it out! How do we get rid of it!

I have yet to see someone tell me how I can uninstall this system and just use Sonos and have everything work just on their own. We have a guy who helps us but if he does not have time then we are totally screwed. I have had my tv in my bedroom not working for three weeks. We can't see who is at our front door from the I-pad.

There are literally always problems and right when he comes...

the next day something else is not working. Please if you know how to get rid of this system please share!

Product or Service Mentioned: Control4 Home Automation System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Please can someone tell me how to get rid of our control 4. We hate it.

There are always problems and we can never see our camera videos and we are slaves to our dealer.

We want to simplify and run Sonos and be done with this!!!! Anyone get rid of it successfully please let us know!

I also paid $30k to have Control4 installed in my new home and it is the worst. It’s a nightmare. DO NOT ISE THIS SYSTEM ITS Awful!!!

I completely agree and also need to know how to uninstall the entire system. I have never hated anything more than Control 4.

It’s a freaking joke. An expensive one!!

Time-wise and financially. Just wondering if you or anyone figured out a wsy out of it.

Control4
Control4 Verified Representative

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your Control4 system. Can you please send me an email with your contact information?

I understand your frustration and would like to see how we can help get your TV, front door camera, and any other issues resolved to better your experience with Control4.

eestes@control4.com.